Timesheets in the Locker Room. Once the timesheet is posted for a competition IF you wish to play in the competition or you can no longer play in the competition YOU MUST ring/email/text the Competition Secretary. DO NOT ADD OR TAKE YOUR NAME OFF THE LIST. Thank you for your co-operation.
Please note on a Monday night prior to the competition, if the timesheet has been updated that night it will say updated at 5.20pm 12/12/13 or words to that effect
Timesheets placed on the website prior to this will say posted 11/01/13
Please note the procedure if you cannot play or you wish to play, has not changed - contact the Competition Contact.
After 6pm on the Monday night, ring/text the club mobile. N.B. The club mibile is not set up to take voicemail messages
PRINT NAME WHEN SIGNING IN
Dec 1 posted 18 Nov: Competition Contact J.S.
Dec 8: Three 6's ( Foursomes, Greensomes, 4BBB): Competition Contact: J.S.
Dec 15: Pre Christmas Lunch Roll Up: Sign Up on timesheet in locker room. On the day, if you cannot play contact your partners.
There is no organiser on the day - timesheet in locker room. Check in at shop giving your tee tee time, before you go out to play.
Dec 22: Roll Up
Nov 28 Draw to take place in locker room before play.
Competition Contact: Caroline
INSTRUCTION SHEETS FOR FUN GAMES - please print off your own copy if necessary.
Stableford with a Twist - updated 26 Oct 2015
Waltz with a Twist ( reverse waltz) - three scores to count, two scores to count, one score to count, three scores to count etc
HOW TO BE QUICKER WHEN PLAYING:
• show consideration to other players
• play at a good pace and be ready to invite faster moving groups to play through, and
• take care of the course by smoothing bunkers, replacing divots and repairing ball marks on the greens.
Before starting your round you are advised to:
• read the Local Rules on the score card and the notice board
• put an identification mark on your ball; many golfers play the same brand of ball and if you can’t identify your ball, it is considered lost (Rules 12-2 and 27-1)
• count your clubs; you are allowed a maximum of 14 clubs (Rule 4-4).
Taken from the Quick Guide to the Rules of Golf 2012-2015.
See INFO page for the full guide.