Timesheets in the Locker Room. Once the timesheet is posted for a competition IF you wish to play in the competition or you can no longer play in the competition YOU MUST ring/email/text the Competition Secretary. DO NOT ADD OR TAKE YOUR NAME OFF THE LIST. Thank you for your co-operation.
Please note below: on a Monday night prior to the competition, if the timesheet has been updated that night it will say updated at 5.20pm 12/12/13 or words to that effect
Timesheets placed on the website prior to this will say posted 11/01/13
Please note the procedure if you cannot play or you wish to play, has not changed - contact the Competition Contact, usually the Competition Secretary
After 6pm on the Monday night,text the club mobile. N.B. The club mobile is not set up to take voicemail messages. TEXT at anytime or ring on the morning when phone manned.
If texting remember to give your name!!!!
SECTION MOBILE NUMBER: 07842 771784. Suggest you put in your contacts now!
Dec 6 posted Nov 28
Dec 13 Roll Up Prior to Christmas Lunch - please sign up if you wish to play. If you cannot play on the day you must contact your playing partners.
Dec 20 Sign up on sheet in locker room for a tee time and organise your own game
Dec 3 Draw in locker room at 9.20am
Dec 10 Fun Comp
Dec 17 Christmas Breakfast followed by Fun ame
Dec 24 Christmas Eve Roll Up
INSTRUCTION SHEETS FOR DIFFERENT GAME FORMATS - please print off your own copy if necessary.
Medalford - Front 9 medal, back 9 stableford. Take stableford score from nett medal score to get your score. Lowest score wins
Waltz with a Twist ( reverse waltz) - three scores to count, two scores to count, one score to count, three scores to count etc
Explaination of Mulligans go to INFO page
HOW TO BE QUICKER WHEN PLAYING:
• show consideration to other players
• play at a good pace and be ready to invite faster moving groups to play through, and
• take care of the course by smoothing bunkers, replacing divots and repairing ball marks on the greens.
Before starting your round you are advised to:
• read the Local Rules on the score card and the notice board
• put an identification mark on your ball; many golfers play the same brand of ball and if you can’t identify your ball, it is considered lost (Rules 12-2 and 27-1)
• count your clubs; you are allowed a maximum of 14 clubs (Rule 4-4).
Taken from the Quick Guide to the Rules of Golf 2012-2015.
See INFO page for the full guide.