Please note the timesheet for a Tues will not be updated after 9pm on the evening before the competition.
Timesheets in the Locker Room. Once the timesheet is posted for a competition IF you wish to play in the competition or you can no longer play in the competition YOU MUST ring/email/text the Competition Secretary. DO NOT ADD OR TAKE YOUR NAME OFF THE LIST. Thank you for your co-operation.
Please note on a monday night prior to the competition, if the timesheet has been updated that night it will say updated at 5.20pm 12/12/13 or words to that effect
Timesheets placed on the website prior to this will say posted 11/01/13
Please note the procedure if you cannot play or you wish to play, has not changed - contact the Competition Contact, who 98% of the time will be Jeannie. The other times it will be who ever is standing in for her.
After 7pm on the Monday night, ring/text the club mobile.
PRINT NAME WHEN SIGNING IN
March 31 posted March 26
April 7 posted March 26
April 14 - EWGA Medal
April 21 - www.Dot 5 clubs and a putter
Please note earlier tee time!
9.18 Caroline(E) v Val (USA)
9.26 Kathy(E) v Lisa(USA)
Helen(E) v Yvonne(USA)
9.34 Rachel(E) v Mary Lou (USA)
Keeley(E) v Fiona(USA)
Competition Contact: Helen
INSTRUCTION SHEETS FOR FUN GAMES - please print off your own copy if necessary.
Groups of four each player must take four drives not five
Waltz with a Twist ( reverse waltz) - three scores to count, two scores to count, one score to count, three scores to count etc
HOW TO BE QUICKER WHEN PLAYING:
• show consideration to other players
• play at a good pace and be ready to invite faster moving groups to play through, and
• take care of the course by smoothing bunkers, replacing divots and repairing ball marks on the greens.
Before starting your round you are advised to:
• read the Local Rules on the score card and the notice board
• put an identification mark on your ball; many golfers play the same brand of ball and if you can’t identify your ball, it is considered lost (Rules 12-2 and 27-1)
• count your clubs; you are allowed a maximum of 14 clubs (Rule 4-4).
Taken from the Quick Guide to the Rules of Golf 2012-2015.
See INFO page for the full guide.