Please note the timesheet for a Tues will not be updated after 9pm on the evening before the competition.
Timesheets in the Locker Room. Once the timesheet is posted for a competition IF you wish to play in the competition or you can no longer play in the competition YOU MUST ring/email/text the Competition Secretary. DO NOT ADD OR TAKE YOUR NAME OFF THE LIST. Thank you for your co-operation.
Please note on a monday night prior to the competition, if the timesheet has been updated that night it will say updated at 5.20pm 12/12/13 or words to that effect
Timesheets placed on the website prior to this will say posted 11/01/13
Please note the procedure if you cannot play or you wish to play, has not changed - contact the Competition Contact, who 98% of the time will be Caroline. The other times it will be who ever is standing in for me.
After 9pm on the Monday night, ring/text the club mobile.
April 22 updated 21/4 @ 7pm
- see page 2
April 29 - Coronation Foursomes - please note there will be an alternative competition. Please see the Coronation Foursomes Timesheet.
9.18 Val S. Yvonne
9.26 Morrice Fours Match
9.34 Morrice Fours Match
9.42 Morrice Fours Match
Competition Contact: Helen
• show consideration to other players
• play at a good pace and be ready to invite faster moving groups to play through, and
• take care of the course by smoothing bunkers, replacing divots and repairing ball marks on the greens.
Before starting your round you are advised to:
• read the Local Rules on the score card and the notice board
• put an identification mark on your ball; many golfers play the same brand of ball and if you can’t identify your ball, it is considered lost (Rules 12-2 and 27-1)
• count your clubs; you are allowed a maximum of 14 clubs (Rule 4-4).
Taken from the Quick Guide to the Rules of Golf 2012-2015.
See INFO page for the full guide.